Monday, March 7, 2016

Soy Pillars English Garden Fragrance Video By Tranquility Soy Candles

I like to buy pillar candles for their decoration value and the scent throw.  I have found that most pillar candles, which are made from paraffin wax leave a terrible black soot on my walls.  Because of this I have since went to buying only soy candles and I buy most of my soy candles from Tranquility Soy Candles.

Below is a video on one of their soy pillars, an English Garden fragrance.



The video link is here to see the complete video description: English Garden Soy Pillar Fragrance.

If you wanted you could order this English Garden candle here: http://www.tranquilitysoycandles.com/Pillar-Soy-Candles-c48.html.

If you have not tried soy wax candles you really should.


No comments:

Post a Comment